Let us provide you with a free consultation.
Vocational Expert Services, Inc. is proud to serve the community in all phases of vocational rehabilitation. We offer vocational rehabilitation services to those who have disabilities and injuries. Discover what vocational rehabilitation services we offer.
Vocational Expert Services helps people who have physical or mental disabilities identify barriers to employment. Vocational Expert Services is committed to helping people with disabilities find meaningful careers.
At Vocational Expert Services, Inc., our mission is to offer services crucial to the vocational rehabilitation process. We provide objective analysis of evidence and vocational factors for the legal and risk management community. Our vocational experts are experienced in vocational counseling, workers compensation, family law, personal injury, social security, reemployment services, and more.
Examples of VR Services:
- Medical and Psychological Assessment
- Vocational Evaluation and Planning
- Career Counseling and Guidance
- Training and Education After High School
- Job-Site Assessment and Accommodations
- Job Placement
- Job Coaching
- On-the-Job Training
- Supported Employment
- Assistive Technology and Devices
- Time-Limited Medical and/or Psychological Treatment